Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shifting Tides

9/11 was a pivotal event. Something in the air changed that day. It was a spiritual Pearl Harbor. A journalist specializing in international politics reacted to 9/11 by saying, "the world has entered into a very dangerous place". Tides have shifted. New spiritual powers are jockeying for position. The overriding influence of the WW II generation has been usurped by the succeeding generations after. The world is being turned upside down. The world is being turned inside out. We are being pulled into a new day, a new age. We have passed the place of no return. Nothing can stop this. We are being pulled into the revelation of Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Powerful words. I feel the pull and it hurts. I want to ignore it but I know I should not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the revelation of Jesus is a good one! He will do the work we can't do.

    "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

    YAY God!

    ReplyDelete